Hi! I am Dr. ‘Malik.
I am a Nigerian medical doctor, sex-therapist, writer, and public speaker.
I love people…and I love helping people. And I want to help YOU! I will be very happy if you give me the opportunity to help you live a healthy and happy life!
This site is one of the ways I imagined I could help you. Please, be free… relax, and enjoy!
Health Tips…and what to expect from Dr. ‘Malik:
- Read my blog posts and articles—important, simple-to-understand, scientifically-proven health tips and talks that you can apply and practice. Articles like those on Toilet Infections (and Vaginal odour); losing weight (and getting a flat tummy); how to prevent unplanned pregnancy; taking Tramol; how to grow long, shiny, and healthy hair; and other practical, relevant topics!
- Read the Ask Dr. ‘Malik section for frequently-asked medical questions—and suitable, helpful paraphrased answers that I give. Do you have questions like: “Is eating Indomie healthy or harmful? ” or “Does masturbation affect my health?” or “What do I do to give birth to twins?” You are at the right place!
- Contact me for answers and solutions to all your health and health-related questions, concerns, and problems.
- Contribute by making relevant comments in the comment sections—comments that are helpful, relevant, and decent. Offer affirmations, suggestions, appreciations, and positive criticisms.
- Support us by liking our official Facebook page, following us on twitter, sharing our articles, and referring your family members and friends to this sites.
With plenty-plenty love,
Dr. ‘Malik Haruna King.
P.S. This site is not ideal for you if you are looking for materials for academic writings, research papers, and other related purposes. Here, we are simple and practical. We give health tips and information in small, simple bites that every ordinary, non-medical person can chew! For in-depth health and medical information, check sites like Wikipedia‘s Health and Fitness Portal, the World Health Organization [WHO] website, WebMD, and other authority sites.