August, 2022 – Abuja, Nigeria.
Revealed: “How to EASILY Lose Weight and Burn Belly Fat FAST While Enjoying Nigerian Foods”
(3 Simple Science-based Steps To Lose Weight Fast In Nigeria)
From the consulting desk of: Dr. Malik Haruna King
If you are tired of trying strange, foreign diets, and weird, uncomfortable gym exercises just to lose weight and burn belly fat, I WANT TO HELP YOU!
I want to quickly help you achieve your weight loss goals fast.
Now, Let’s Begin Your Awesome Journey
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast.
But, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied.
If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quickly.
The plan outlined here will:
- Reduce your appetite significantly.
- Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
Here is a simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast.
1. Cut Back on Sugars and Carbs
The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs).
When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories.
Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat.
The typical Nigeria Diet is heavy on carbohydrates: Garri, yam, pounded yam, semovita, spaghetti, rice, cornflakes, bread, etc.
This makes it hard to lose weight fast in Nigeria.
And, watch what you drink.
We consume loads of excess calories from drinks, as we are more likely to pay more attention to what we eat than what we drink.
So, cut down the number of soft drinks, fruit juice, energy drinks, and alcohol you take, drastically.
Also, cut down the amount of high-calorie snacks you eat like gala, chin chin, cakes, chocolate, biscuits, buns, puff-puff, and so on.
Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body.
This reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.
It is common to lose up to 5kg (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat, and water weight.
Cut the carbs and you will start to eat fewer calories automatically and without hunger.
Put simply, cutting carbs puts fat loss on autopilot.
SUMMARY: Removing sugars and starches (carbs) from your diet will reduce your appetite, lower your insulin levels and make you lose weight without hunger.
2. Eat Protein, Fat, and Vegetables
Unlike what many people teach, you actually need a Balanced Diet to be healthy and stay fit.
You need all the components.
Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables.
Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day.
- Meat: Beef, chicken/turkey breast, lamb, etc.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, sardines, crayfish, snails, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs WITH the yolk are best.
- Full-fat Greek yogurt, milk,
- Egusi, beans, locust-beans
The importance of eating plenty of protein cannot be overstated.
This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.
High-protein diets can also reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, reduce the desire for late-night snacking by half and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day — just by adding protein to your diet.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients. Period.
Don’t be afraid to load your plate with these low-carb vegetables.
You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20–50 net carbs per day.
A diet based mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins, and minerals you need to be healthy.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
Eat 2–3 meals per day.
If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a 4th meal.
Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure.
It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan.
SUMMARY: Assemble each meal out of a protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables. This will put you in the 20–50 gram carb range and significantly lower your hunger levels.
3. Lift Something 3 Times Per Week
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but it is recommended.
You simply need a movement plan — simple, enjoyable exercises you can do at home, leisurely.
Lifting weights will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight.
Also, by lifting weights, you will gain more muscles which helps with further fat burning.
Exercises like squats, planks, and crunches are very helpful.
Studies on low-carb diets show that you can even gain a bit of muscle while losing significant amounts of body fat.
If lifting weights is not an option for you, then doing some cardio workouts like walking, jogging, running, cycling, skipping, running treadmill, vigorous dancing, or swimming will suffice.
SUMMARY: It is best to do some sort of resistance training like weight lifting, planks, push-ups, squats, and crunches. If that is not an option, cardio workouts, like rope-skipping, are also effective.
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Even MORE Faster)
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Certain foods are very useful for losing fat like eggs, fish, fruits, leafy vegetables, beef, chicken, boiled potatoes, beans, soups, nuts, apple cider vinegar, avocados, whole grains (like oats, brown rice/ofada rice, etc.), pepper, chia seeds, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, yogurt (full fat, sugar-free yogurt), etc.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3–11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling, and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
Now, Let Me Help You MORE!
You Don’t Need to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight
Just let me help you!
You can eat healthily and achieve your weight loss goals while still enjoying delicious Nigerian meals.
So, yes, you can lose weight fast in Nigeria
Hundreds of Nigerians are using this signature system to easily lose weight and burn belly fat fast
I don’t own this. I only recommend it.
This system was created FOR Nigerians by a Nigerian Nutrition and Fitness Coach.
INTRODUCING: The 28-Day Body Transformation Program
This is the New Thermogenic Weight Loss System that Helps You to Lose Weight and Transform Your Body On A Nigerian Diet
This is a 28-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan – Contains a food timetable (breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner) to follow for 28 days.
And When You Get It Today, Here Are Some Goodies And Bonuses…
BONUS 1: The 100% Nigerian Weight Loss Cook Book – This cookbook explains in detail how to prepare all the fat-loss Nigerian meals you will need on this program to lose weight fast in Nigeria.
BONUS 2: The Flat Belly “Detox” program – This is 3 weeks “detox” that contains detailed instructions on how to prepare the drinks and meals that will help you get rid of belly fat whether you are a man or woman.
BONUS 3: Daily Email Coaching for the 28 Days – These emails are to motivate you, guide you, and follow up on you as your weight loss coach.
SPECIAL BONUS: Continuous 12 Months Updates On How to lose weight fast in Nigeria, that is, losing weight and burning fat on a Nigerian diet permanently.
NOTE: All materials are delivered digitally to make access easier and fast.
Now, This Is What To Do Next?
To see real-life testimonials, before-and-after pictures, price, and other details, click the button below…
N.B: If you need to talk to me personally, click here to send me a private message.
Take Charge of your Health and Happiness!
Dr. Malik Haruna King
DISCLAIMER: Even though I am a medical doctor and wellness therapist, the information I supply here is “general information” and, therefore, does not serve as a specific diagnosis and treatment for your particular health or sex challenge. If you require proper diagnosis and therapy for your specific medical condition, consult with a medical doctor – or contact me personally. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS PROGRAM.
Copyright © 2022. AskDrMalik.org. All Rights Reserved